23.3.13

Love...

"You're my only..."

I've come to realize that my best friend is the one who listens to me just as much as I listen to her.

In fact, she probably listens to me more than anyone else in my life listens.

When I need someone to talk to, she is there to lend an ear.

When I need a pick-me-up, she is there to tell me what I want to hear.

When I need to hear the truth, whether I like it or not, she is there to be the voice of reason.

She is always there at my side.

She is always understanding and patient.

She is always there to lean on when I'm not at my best.

I can call her at any hour of the day and she will always have time for me.

I can talk to her until I am blue in the face, or we can sit together in silence.

And she gets it.

She gets me.

She is music.

She is beautiful.

And she is my only...

No comments: