29.5.12

Darling, darling, darling

In a slight extension of an earlier post that I fired up on Threat Shark today, I would like to take a moment to recognize the latest Canadian folk artist that has struck a chord with me.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, Corey Isenor.


From Nova Scotia, Isenor is a remarkable folk singer-songwriter. I've been listening to him all night. This song, which I featured on Threat Shark Summer - Playlist #3 earlier this evening, has definitely received the most plays from me. Simple put, it's fantastic and I'm digging it right now.

This is Darling, Darling, Darling by Corey Isenor. Check him out on CBC Music or Bandcamp.

I would post the lyrics, but I can't dig 'em up anywhere! If anyone happens to have a handle on any Corey Isenor lyrics, please send them my way! In the meantime, you can at least listen to this track that has me playing Isenor on repeat.

Darling, Darling, Darling by Corey Isenor








No comments: