17.6.12

Paradise

Been diggin' this song ever since the end of the Stanley Cup final. 

It's also possible that it's what inspired me to change the photo at the top of my blog. I've always thought of the Rocky Mountains as a certain kind of paradise. They are probably what I miss most from out west.


CBC does beautiful work encapsulating the emotion of NHL hockey by combining fantastic imagery with great music. It never ceases to amaze me how their montages pull at my heart strings. Last year's video featuring "One" by U2 definitely takes the cake. I will admit that it almost brought me to tears.

Maybe I'm too madly in love with the game. Whatever it is, I've come to accept it haha.


Paradise by Coldplay
Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly. 
And dreamed of paradise
She dreamed of paradise

So lying underneath those stormy skies
She said ooohhh...
I know the sun must set to rise
This could be paradise
This could be paradise

This could be paradise
Could be paradise 

No comments: